March

Monday, March 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Meals For March 1-7

I always make a list of 6 or 7 meals and then choose from the list throughout the week. Tonight is easy night b/c my house is a mess and I need a nap. :) My kitchen is smaller than some RV kitchens....so even a few dirty dishes takes up all my counter space!

Dinners:
Costco Meatballs/Stroganoff
Firecracker Chile & Cornbread Muffins (Best Chile I have ever had!)
(Chile Recipe in Among Friends Cookbook - Heart & Soul)
Savory Sweet Roast/Potatoes (Roast Recipe from Fix-It and Forget It pg 97)
Sticky Chicken
Homemade Pizza
Fajitas from leftover Roast
Enchiladas from leftover chicken

Snacks/Quick Breakfasts
Bran Muffins
Granola Bars
Monster Cookies
Honey Grain Bread for lunches (Oster Bread Machine Manual/Recipes)

Check out more great recipe links and menu plans at Organizing Junkie! Get Inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Your menu looks good. We had homemade pizza on our menu this week as well. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete