March

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bourbon Glazed Salmon

Well, fishing season is open for a very limited time....wishing my hubs would bring home a fish. This recipe is the only way I make salmon or steelhead now. It's the best I've tried! Be sure and check out other great recipe ideas for next weeks menu at Grocery Cart Challenge!

Bourbon Glazed Salmon

1 cup brown sugar
6T bourbon
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
2T fresh lime juice
2t grated fresh ginger
1/2 t salt
1/4 t fresh ground pepper
2 garlic cloves minced
Combine ingredients in ziploc bag with salmon.
Marinate for 30 minutes
Remove fish and discard marinade.
Place salmon on a broiler pan sprayed with cooking spray.
Broil 11 min or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
optional: sprinkle each fillet with 1/2 t sesame seeds and 1 T green onions.

1 comment:

  1. Yum, that sounds good. Wish I could go fishing, I can't afford the fish!

    ReplyDelete