March

Friday, February 20, 2009

Easy Hamburger Quiche

I had my mom dig this one out this week...it was a recipe I remember us having - you know- 30 years ago. Could it really be that long ago?! I remember that I don't think I liked it very well! But I made it this week and actually enjoyed it, as did hubby.

EASY HAMBURGER QUICHE

1/2 lb hamburger
1/2 c mayonnaise
1/2 c milk
2 eggs
1 T cornstarch
1 1/2 c grated cheese
1/3 c green onions
chopped green pepper (optional - to your liking)
9" Unbaked pie shell

Brown meat, drain and set aside.
Blend next 4 ingredients until smooth.
Stir in meat, cheese, gr. onions and gr. pepper.
Pour into shell.
Bake at 350 degrees
35-40 min.

Notes:
I think I ended up having a little more burger - so I added an extra egg. I'm not a green onion or green pepper fan so I left those out. It was still yummy!

Check out more great recipes at Grocery Cart Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment