March

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lunch Making Made Easy

Well I don't know about you but I dread making lunches for my husband every night....it's the end of my day, it feels like I'm preparing another meal, the 4th one of the day....I'm tired, I just want to go to bed....sound familiar?
I've come up with a simple solution to make it a little quicker - here is the door on the inside of my refridgerator:



My current fridge has these removable trays on the door - I put all my lunch making items in that tray and just take it out when I'm ready to make sandwiches. Now if you don't have a fridge like this simply use a storage container that's easy to get in and out of your fridge and put all your necessary items in the container. You save time on both ends, picking out your necessary items and putting them all away! It works for me!

For more great links and tips check out Works For Me Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. Clever! I am gonna get me a container so I can do this in my fridge.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This idea is Awesome!!I am definately going to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is it about making those lunches that I dread so much??? Daddy started making his own, I guess he could taste my dread and wanted a better tasting lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea. I do this for baby's food as well...because who knows what she will actually eat at one sitting.

    ReplyDelete