March

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home!






Well I'm finally getting around to posting pics of our house. This pic makes it look so clean and inviting....when in all actuality it looks like a construction zone outside and in! We are first time home buyers and if you don't know it - you can get $8000 from the government for purchasing a home this year. I've amended our '08 taxes and I'm waiting on the check, which we will use for a kitchen and paying off bills.
So - lets enjoy the tour....I'll try and update as I make changes...alot of painting has already happened and I don't have photos of that yet. I'm having problems getting this pics to post where I want them to....bear with me. That picture is my kitchen...SCARY! If anyone knows of a contest I can enter for the worst kitchen just let me know! More to come....a 3 yr old wants me to sit with him while he watches Nemo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment