March

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

To Coupon or Not To Coupon?


I recently found a really awesome coupon site - Coupon Savvy in Cowlitz County , she does all the work for you. Finds the deals, matches them with coupons...she's hardcore! So I decided I would start clipping again a little more seriously. I used coupons before - but it seemed like the things that I buy are not on coupon very often. Alot of coupons are for pre-packaged foods, something I don't buy alot of. But I was so jealous of all these free items she was getting! Or paying next to nothing. But I felt like I was spending more than my usual budget just because I had to take advantage of these good deals - thus my post title. To coupon or not? I don't normally shop at my local grocer - if I get everything on my list there, it's double the price I would pay at WinCo which is about 15 miles away...but I recently shopped there and saved 70% on my receipt using coupons, doubles and ecoupons. So I find myself buying extra stuff that I don't really need....and it eats into my budget. So-I will continue to read her blog because who doesn't love to share in a great bargain? And if it's easy and it's free then I might take advantage of it. Unless of course it's Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream...2 for $7 at Safeway and then I got $5 off of 3! So that made for a nice little weekend treat. :) So - happy couponing...or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment